Labette Health is accredited by National Healthcare Facilities. The Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP) is a nationally recognized accreditation organization with deeming authority from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.
Click here for a copy of our Financial Assistance Policy and Application:
Labette Health is committed to improving the health of the people we serve by providing compassionate, high-quality care, prevention and wellness education. In order to fulfill our mission and meet requirements of the Affordable Care Act, our community’s significant health needs were identified and prioritized through a community health needs assessment.
Each CHNA incorporates input from community stakeholders and public health experts, and identifies actions and implementation plans to improve community health. Each CHNA is presented and approved by the Labette Health Board of Trustees.
- 2014 CHNA Index (PDF)
- Tab 1: CHNA Report (PDF)
- Tab 2: CHNA Implementation Plan (PDF)
- Tab 3: CHNA Process Timeline (PDF)
- Tab 4: CHNA Participant List (PDF)
- Tab 5: County Level Data Presentation Part 1 (PDF)
- Tab 5: County Level Data Presentation Part 2 (PDF)
- Tab 6: Implementation Plan Presentation (PDF)
- Tab 7: Charity Financial Assistance Review (PDF)
- Tab 8: Physician Provider Need Analysis (PDF)
- Tab 9: CHNA 2011 Reports and Strategic Plan (PDF)
- Tab 10: Labette County Community Dashboard (PDF)
- Tab 11: Labette County Disparities Dashboard (PDF)
- Tab 12: Labette County Demographics (PDF)
- Tab 13: County Health Rankings Roadmaps (PDF)
- Tab 14: Healthy People 2020 Progress Tracker (PDF)
- Tab 15: Primary Care Health Professional Underserved Areas Report (PDF)