Please direct questions relating to information or results within the portal to your primary care provider.
Labette Health does not provide Patient Portal access for minors. Please contact the Medical Records department or your clinic provider to request copies of a minor's health records.
Enjoy the convenience of viewing online lab results, discharge follow-up information and more. Please make sure we have a valid email address on file, and we will send you an invitation to join our patient portal.
The hospital portal is for anyone who has recently had services at Labette Health's main campus or at the Labette Health Independence Emergency Department.
For Hospital Patient Portal support, call 620.820.5947.
At MyHealthRecord.com, you can:
- Access your health information, including your care plan and lab results, on any internet-enabled device, including smartphones and tablets.
- Send secure messages to ask non-urgent questions about our care and receive prompt replies.
- Request appointments.
- Send your health records to other providers electronically.
The clinic portal is available through any of the following Labette Health clinics:
- Family Practice
- Express Care-Parsons
- Advanced OB/Gyn
- General Surgery (Dr. Michael Bolt)
- Internal Medicine & Pediatrics (Dr. Ben Legler)
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Altamont Clinic
- Chanute Clinic & Express Care
- Cherryvale Clinic
- Erie Clinic
- Independence Clinic & Express Care
- Independence Internal Medicine & Pediatrics (Dr. Melissa McIntosh)
- Independence Women's & Children's Clinic
- Oswego Clinic & Express Care (opening Spring 2019)
- St. Paul Clinic
For Clinic Patient Portal support, please contact your provider's office.