When you need skilled, compassionate healthcare in the home, you need Labette Health Home Care. Our staff members provide skilled nursing care and therapy services to people of all ages during the transition from hospital to home following surgery, illness or acute injury or during adjustment to a disability.
Labette Health Home Care, a not-for-profit, Medicare-certified organization, can give the help needed to bridge the gap between the intensive level of care received in the hospital, nursing home or rehabilitation facility and the home. Our professionals will help make the transition safely and confidently to the patient's highest functional level. We respect and honor the trust you've shown in letting us into your home. We offer the excellent care you need to help you heal at home, surrounded by friends and family, and we will work with your physician to develop a plan of care that meets your specific needs. Your physician will regularly receive written reports to document your progress.
We currently see patients in: Chetopa, Oswego, Parsons, Erie, St. Paul, Chanute, Neodesha, Fredonia, Independence, Coffeyville, Tyro, Edna, Bartlett, Altamont, Cherryvale, Thayer and Elk City.
Labette Health Home Care has met rigorous standards of care and is licensed by the Kansas Department of Health and Environment.
We have been recognized by HealthStream with an Excellence through Insight award for overall satisfaction in home health. HealthStream works with over 1,000 hospitals nationwide. Our home health team continues to rank in the top nationwide, for providing the highest standards of care to our patients and for exceptional performance.
We are also a member of the Kansas Home Care Association.
If you have questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 620.820.5144 or stop by our office to meet our staff.
Examples of types of assistance:
- Monitor blood pressure, heart rate, temperature, and rate of breathing.
- Helps to maintain a comfortable living environment for seniors that is safe, healthy, and pleasant.
- Assess and correct safety risks in homes to provide a safe environment and facilitate mobility
- Skilled nursing
- Physical therapy
- Speech therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Assistance with bathing.
- Infusion (intravenous-style) therapy
- Provides individualized one-on-one assistance and support.
- Infection prevention
- Wound care
- Pain management
- Medication management, administration, and education.
- Dietary and nutrition management, planning, counseling and education.
- Disease education and prevention.
- Medical observation and assessments.
- Interface and maintain communication with your doctor to keep abreast on your latest health developments, prescription changes, and more.
- Monitoring chronic conditions, serious illness and unstable health problems such as pneumonia, COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) and diabetes.