- Answering phones, greeting and providing assistance to all customers that need Human Resource services.
- Processes and provides a variety of critical information for staff including applications, transfer sheets, enrollment forms, and other confidential forms.
- Assists in scheduling appointments and interviews as needed
- Prepare hire and orientation packets as needed
- Build employee personnel and health files.
- Ensure day to day filing and scanning is kept up.
- Check new hire references
- Assist in completing and maintaining file audits
Education Requirements: Previous customer service experience preferred.
Open until filled