Skip to main content
Board of trustees
Community Health Needs Assessment
Quality and safety
340B Drug Pricing Program
Patients & visitors
Patient and Visitor Policies
Parsons COVID Clinic
Online bill pay
Online pricing request
Release of Health Information
CORE-Fitness & Aquatics
Learn to Swim & Aquasize Classes
Medical Based Fitness
Emergency medical service
Orthopedics & Joint Replacement
Pulmonology and sleep medicine
Advanced OB-GYN Associates of SEK
Chanute Clinic & Express Care-RHC
Ear, Nose & Throat Clinic
Independence Clinic & Express Care
Independence Healthcare Center Rural Health Clinic
Independence Internal Medicine & Pediatrics Clinic
Independence Women's & Children's Clinic
Internal Medicine & Pediatrics
Labette Health Family Practice
Labette Health General Surgery
Neurosurgery and Spine Clinic
Oswego Clinic & Express Care
Parsons Pediatric Clinic
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Pulmonology & Sleep Clinic
Southeast Kansas Orthopedic Clinic
St. Paul Clinic
Wound and Skin Healing Center
Joint Camp Resources
Map of Hospital Buildings
Ways to give
Auxiliary Volunteer Opportunities
Foundation 2020 Capital Campaign
Foundation Scholarship Program
Fitness Center and Pool Rules at The CORE
FITNESS CENTER RULES
1. Members must use their key card at the security door to enter the Fitness Center and sign-in in the Fitness Center. Anyone allowing non-members or someone without a key card to enter will have their membership suspended. Any member not properly checked in at time of use will be subject to suspension.
2. Appropriate workout attire must be worn at all times. Proper attire consists of a t-shirt or tank top (covering the chest area), shorts, sweat pants, loose fitting pants, sweatshirt, and athletic shoes.
3. Wipe off equipment after use. Sanitizing products are provided at front of gym area for proper sanitization. Please spray a rag and take it with you.
4. Replace equipment after use. Return dumbbells and weight plates to proper storage area. Return exercise balls to ball rack. Place used towel in soiled linen container.
5. All music or television must be used with personal headphones. Members are responsible to bring their own headphones and media devices ie: iPods, cell phones, mp3 players
6. We offer free unlocked WiFi: CORE_GUEST
7. Any form of horseplay, profanity, racist or sexist comments will not be tolerated.
8. Any loud grunting or screaming while lifting is prohibited.
9. Age restrictions: All members ages 14 through 17 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who is also a member. Children ages 13 and younger are not allowed unless they are in Learn to Swim lessons.
10. Cardio equipment is limited 30 minutes. Exception: only if there are no other members waiting.
11. A person under the influence of alcohol or exhibiting erratic behavior shall not be permitted in the facility.
12. Must be independent in transferring onto/ off of equipment as well as basic utilization (or bring someone to help you).
1. Members must use their key card at the security door and sign in at the pool. Anyone allowing non-members or someone without a key card to enter will have their membership suspended. Any member not properly checked in at time of use will be subject to suspension.
2. No food, drinks, chewing gum, tobacco, or glass containers allowed in pool area.
3. Must wear proper attire. No cut offs, or revealing swimsuits allowed.
4. Must shower before entering the pool. Only clean footwear and wheel chairs are allowed in pool area.
5. No one in the pool without a lifeguard on deck.
6. Do not enter pool immediately after eating.
7. No diving. Diving is only allowed during Learn to Swim Lessons.
8. You need to furnish your own towels.
9. Dry off on deck before entering locker rooms and please mop up after yourself.
10. Admission to the pool shall be refused to: all persons with any contagious disease or symptoms of infectious conditions (i.e. ring worm, skin lesions, diarrhea, vomiting, inflamed eyes, ear discharge).
11. When entering the pool at the ladder, please go in backwards.
12. Persons with open wounds or wounds covered with regular bandages are not allowed into the pool.
13. Spitting, Spouting water, blowing the nose, or otherwise introducing contaminants into the pool is not permitted.
14. Any form of horseplay, profanity, racist or sexist comments will not be tolerated.
15. Age restrictions: All members ages 14 through 17 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who is also a member. All children ages 13 and younger are not allowed unless they are in Learn to Swim lessons.
16. We must get out of the pool if lightning is within 6 miles and cannot return for 30 minutes. Showers cannot be used during the time.
17. A person under the influence of alcohol or exhibiting erratic behavior shall not be permitted in the facility
18. Must comply with any manufacturer stipulated weight limits on aquatic equipment. (The aquatic wheelchair weight limit is 350 pounds)
19. Must be independent in water entry or bring someone to help you.
20. Call 911 in case of an emergency.
MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DENY USE OF, AND/OR SUSPEND ANY INDIVIDUAL WHO IS NOT IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE ESTABLISHED RULES AND REGULATIONS.
Participant's Digital Signature