Sports medicine is the treatment of injuries or illness resulting from athletic activities. Therapists focus on:
- Prevention of athletic injuries.
- Recognition, evaluation and immediate care of athletic injuries.
- Injury/illness prevention and wellness protection.
- Clinical evaluation and diagnosis.
- Immediate and emergency care.
- Treatment and rehabilitation.
- Organizational and professional health and well-being.
Services provided include:
- Game and practice coverage for area high schools.
- Evaluation and treatment of athletic injuries.
- Referral to appropriate healthcare professionals.
- Educational seminars and symposiums for coaches, parents and sports medicine professionals.
Our Sports Medicine team includes Brandon Morris, MD; Kevin Mosier, MD; Christopher Brown, Athletic Trainer; and Tanner Forrest, Athletic Trainer.
The goal is to get both weekend sports enthusiasts and fine-tuned athletes back in the game they love.