WHO SHOULD BE SEEN AT THE FEVER CLINIC
- Any child or adult who exhibits a fever or potential exposure to COVID-19.
- Patients will only be tested for COVID-19 if indicated by their exam.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Call the Fever Clinic first: 620.820.5230 or 620.820.5990
- Your visit may be completed via Telehealth or you may be advised to visit the clinic.
- Preliminary registration information and your symptoms will be collected over the phone.
- If you have a mask at home, have it on upon arrival.
- Upon arrival, remain in your vehicle and call the number located on the parking space sign.
- Only the patient will be allowed in the clinic unless the patient is under the age of 18 or an elderly/disabled person who needs assistance. Only one visitor per patient.
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU
- Photo ID
- Insurance Card
- Cell Phone