The Center of Rehabilitation Excellence
Our staff comprises licensed physical therapists and certified physical therapy assistants with an average of 13 years’ experience. Our therapists work directly with patients to assist in restoring strength and mobility needed for daily function. We offer specialized treatment in:
- Neuromuscular reeducation of movement, balance, coordination and posture control.
- Therapeutic exercise to develop strength, endurance, range of motion and flexibility.
- Training in proper use of assistive mobility devices during walking or in use of a wheelchair.
- Joint mobilization to restore functional motion.
- Dynamic activities to improve functional performance.
- Application of modalities to reduce pain and improve mobility such as electric stimulation, whirlpool, ultrasound, vasopneumatic pump, massage and iontophoresis.
- Recommendation and training in use of splints for joint protection.
- Teaching proper use of prosthetic devices following amputation.
Back to top »
Learn more about knees »