The Center of Rehabilitation Excellence
Labette Health employs six registered occupational therapists with an average of 20 years experience.
Occupational therapists specialize in therapeutic use of self-care, work and play activities to assist others in leading productive and satisfying lives.
Specific Treatment Areas Include:
- Activities of daily living: Therapy for deficits in eating, hygiene, toileting, dressing, bathing, homemaking and work skills.
- Training in use of adaptive methods or equipment to enhance independent task performance.
- Upper body function: Strengthening, coordination, range of motion, splinting, pain management, edema control.
- Vision, cognition, perception, balance, judgment and safety.
Specialty Areas Include:
- Lymphedema management.
- Hand therapy.
- Upper extremity orthopedics.
- Ergonomics and work conditioning.
- Neurological rehabilitation.
Back to top »
Learn more about rehabilitation »