- About Us
- Labette Health Cherryvale Clinic
- Labette Health Family Practice
- Labette Health General Surgery
- Labette Health St. Paul Clinic
- Advance Ob/Gyn Associates of SEK
- Independence Clinic & Express Care
- Oncology Clinic
- Parsons Pediatric Clinic
- Southeast Kansas Orthopedic Clinic
- Urology Clinic
- Wound and Skin Healing Center
- Center of Rehabilitation Excellence
- CORE Fitness
- Emergency Department
- Home Care
- Inpatient Rehabilitation
- Joint Replacement
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Rector Diabetes Center
- Sleep Medicine
- Surgical Services
- Women's Health
- More Services...
- Health Resources
- Patients and Visitors
- Bill Pay
- Physician Recruitment
- Ways to Give
We have two Express Care locations in southeast Kansas treating minor illnesses and injuries, including:
- Colds, cough and flu
- Allergies and sinus infections
- Ear, throat and viral illnesses
- Nausea, vomiting and diarrhea
- Lacerations and stitches
- Cuts and bites
- Sprains and strains
- Minor burns and rashes
- And more
1902 S. Highway 59, Bldg E
Tuesday through Friday, 5 to 8 p.m.
Saturday, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Sunday, 1 to 4 p.m.
209 E. Laurel St.
Monday through Saturday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.